Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Monday, October 24, 2011

Baking with my Boy

BAKING SOMETHING I FOUND ON PINTEREST!


So I was perusing Pinterest (just for a minute I swear!) These wonderfully delicious looking rolls popped up and I was salivating! After reading the link, turns out they're called resurrection rolls but I'll just call them sweet rolls LOL. I realized I had all the ingredients and it was simple enough that Lestat could help me and have a blast! So off to the kitchen we went!
 First we take a marshmallow and dip it in melted butter...
 He LOVED this!
Then you dip the buttery marshmallow in cinnamon sugar! (Working for a spice factory has soooo paid off! I have the expensive ceylon cinnamon and I got it free!)

Then you wrap the buttery, cinnamon sugary marshmallow in a crescent roll and wrap it tight so it seals it in! 

Then all you do is bake these sweet lil babies at 350 for 12 minutes! I topped mine with the last of the cinnamon sugar crumbles! YUMM!!

 Lestat really loved helping me make something and it was a lot of fun doin somethin in the kitchen with my lil man! I just love him so much!
HOLY YUMNESS! They turned out great! I didn't seal them very well so next time I aim to do even better!!! Yay for actually doing/making something I saw on Pinterest!

1 comment: