Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Catching Up!

 Okay it has been FAR TOO LONG since my last blog! Things have been crazy, and will probably stay crazy for a bit but once I get my own laptop I promise to be better at this! In the meantime, here is as brief a summary as I can manage!

We made witch hat cookies for Halloween...

And Trick or Treated like a champ!

I successfully made a small Thanksgiving feast...
AND WE GOT PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS TAKEN!
 I just love this boy so much!
 He is my lil angel in leather!
 Family matters the most...
And even though I now have wrinkles, they're mommy wrinkles from smiling at this guy so much!

 We flew home for Christmas!
 My mom and I matched!
 Shepherds under one roof again!
 Dyed my hair with Kori!
Dad wasn't quite so sure what I'd done...

I have so many pictures of us going home for only the weekend that I could never put everyone up here! I'm talking well over a hundred pics of everyone I love but yet no group shot....whoops!

 We had a wonderful Christmas of our own...
 With some new threads!
 He's a future rockstar. Just sayin...
The best little gift from my sweet boy!

Then we rang in the new year! I've become a karaoke addict and Lestat loves big breakfasts the next morning when mommy is recovering haha

We finally got some snow and played in it!
 I love the flakes flying around him when he threw a big pile in the air!
And this is always obvious!

We did EVEN MORE BAKING!
 My lil chef loves to bake!
 It's always so fun in the kitchen!
 He's my best helper...
 Even thinks he can put these in the oven and cried when I wouldn't let him!

 And we devoured our mini reeses cookies!
So that's roughly what we have done in the past couple months, so much more adventure to be had! And I just can't wait to see how the spring pans out for us!
What I have been thinking the past few months is how important family is and no matter how far apart we are, nothing changes...
Our life is an adventure and I'm so lucky to be sharing it with an angel!
And I'll end this with a quote I recently saw and loved...
YOU CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS--STEAL IT!
hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment