Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Monday, July 23, 2012

Well it's been months.  Moved home and things have been crazy until now!  But that's basically the update.  We moved home in April and I temporarily lost my sanity living at the parentals for more than two months.  Got a great job, Lestat back in school, and finally my own apartment with tv and internet! Yay!  It's been so great to be home and be back around family and friends!  We've had some great times and great pics taken in just a short time!  I love my family so much and even though I needed to escape Utah I'm glad to be back around the people I wanna be with!  Enjoying being on my own and sadly I'm over excited that I have internet, cable, and a coffee pot.  I'm so behind the times I'm excited about the lamest shit! Things are just great and I'm loving watching Lestat become more independent and smiling about how smart he is!  Things are still unpredictable, but that's the beauty of it.  I may not be able to predict every outburst or challenge, but what Lestat has done for me is cure my compulsion to overplan everything before it's even a remote possibility.  I used to anticipate the worst from everything so that if it happened I'd be prepared.  Well a lot still happened and I was no more prepared like I thought. So having Lestat has made me calm down and not overplan my future.  I can still think about it sure, who doesn't?  But now I take things one day at a time. And now, I appreciate more.  So even though I'm still not exactly where I want to be, I'm happy where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment