Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Donuts.

So I was just looking through my previous blog posts and I'm pretty sure every single one of them is about Lestat! LOL aahh motherhood! So this is going to be a completely random post about....donuts. haha Lestat is watching curious george and I was just sitting on the couch on my phone and in the background I noticed that george had ordered 100 dozen donuts by mistake and Lestat thought it was hilarious! See but this is the problem with tv...
NOW I REALLY WANT SOME DONUTS! 
UGH.
And I live in the country....
In the middle of nowhere...
Where a decent dozen of donuts is pretty much 25 miles away...
UGH.
This is really lame I know, but now that is all I am craving.
Screw dinner bring on the fried powdery goodness!
YES PLEASE!!!

HOLY DROOL...

THE ORIGINAL...

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH...
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.
I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME HOMER SIMPSON. 
*%#*! (DOH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment