Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

So yesterday was Easter and it was more dull than I'm used to, but fun nonetheless!
The Easter Bunny brought Steve a basket

yes. that is easter beer lol

And then mine

mmm chocolate

And of course Lestat!
Good Haul!  

So we started the morning off right! Lestat was super excited to pose by his basket! Cooperating for once even though he wasn't feeling too good, what a trooper!
Big Smiles!

tryin to eat through the wrapper!
So as the afternoon went on and Lestat perked up a bit we took him outside to find the easter eggs in our backyard! I was very excited for this now that Lestat is old enough to kind of do it on his own-we helped a little but he was so cute!
Off we go!
So the search began...
 The truck hid some...
The grass hid others...
And Steve helped. I really love this picture of my boys! They're both smiling and I can't get enough of either of them! It's like both halves of my heart are just walking around outside my body!
And THIS is my absolute favorite picture because Lestat found this egg all by himself and for some reason tried to climb to get it! My lil boy is just too damn cute!
 Trippin over more!
And carryin his own basket sometimes! lol
 Up in the tree?
And lookin for more!
 Mommy helped find the last one!
And I got them all!

So our egg hunt was fun but we didn't do an Easter dinner since it's just the 3 of us and Lestat wasn't feelin too hot still. So my Easter was good but kind of dull compared to what I'm used to:
 Holidays are really making me homesick...
 Even though they didn't listen to me much...
I MISS to my Shepherd clan!!!

Family is so important and I hate being so far away but my own little family is full of love and promise so for now it'll do!

Oh, and I made my Daddy's Deviled Eggs. THE END!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE his outfit!! Too cute! :) Sorry you were missing your fam :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a blog! Cute post. We miss you...but it makes me so happy to see you so happy! xo

    ReplyDelete