Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Learning To Blog

Alright. So I'm new at this whole blogging thing but I decided to jump on board! I will work on making it better once I get my feet wet. To start off though, I want to talk about my amazing son. He is the most loving child I have ever encountered and I love him for it so much! I had to put him in a time out today and he was sad but when it was okay to get up he jumped up and gave me such a HUGE hug and kiss! It melted my heart that this sweet little child wanted to show his love for me even though I had "yelled" at him. I am truly blessed to be his mother and couldn't love anything more! So to all you churchy moms who've seen me at the playground with him in a tank and all my tats and thought that was a good reason to shoo your child/children away from me and my son....
Piss Off and have a nice day LOL

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am already in love with your blog!! Love you. love your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ALWAYS been able to see how much he loves his momma. He has a special light about him just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey for you getting started! It's so cute already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha, I love you so much.
    -Alli
    www.alliallison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete