Shepherds We Shall Be

Shepherds We Shall Be

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lestat's School Picture!

Oki so I got Lestat's school picture back today and almost died when I opened his backpack! This is by far the BEST school picture he has ever had done and I just can't get over how freaking cute he is! I dressed him in his favorite popeye shirt lol and splurged for the green background instead of boring gray and the result is amazing! See for yourself!

Lestat Roger Shepherd 2011
 I just can't believe how big my lil guy is! He smiled so nice! I just can't get over it and had to do a little blurb about my amazing son! Love him so much and everyday I get reminded of just how perfect he truly is. SO grateful that he's mine! I love him so much!
Between you and me, 
we're a different kind of perfect. 
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH HE IS ADORABLE!!! I can't get over how much he looks like you, only cooler. Like instead of pretty, he looks bad ass! Lol! I just can't get over how dang handsome your son is!! If things don't work out with his girlfriend we are so hooking him up with London!

    ReplyDelete